IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE - Photo Inspiration

Little Red Riding Hood vs the Easter Bunny!

Loving Ike's Image - Little Red Riding Hood.
I couldn't resist asking Peter Rabbit to come to her party!

The Challenge this month is a Photo Inspiration.
Lovely Colors!



I have been using my homemade (4 years ago!) Gelli Plate and have made a Gelli Journal for all the pieces I create.  Gelli creating is a great way to boost the creating mojo.  It can be as messy and as random as possible.  No judgy self, no shame, no blame. I really loved when I thought of this, as my Gelli Images were paper clipped all over my studio and have now become organized and my new background papers. When I saw the colors for this Challenge, one of the Gelli Prints I did a few months ago fit perfectly.  I might say that 3/4 of my Gelli Journal use these colors...my favs.

Little Red Riding Hood can be found at Ike's Store (here).  Take a peek a boo.  There will be far more than Little Red Riding Hood that captures your attention.  So shop on!

Take a gander over to Ike's World Challenge site.  You will find a freebie and lots of great inspiration for your art.

Happy Bunny Hopping!
Samara


2 comments:

  1. Samara, I am sooo enjoying your journal pages! I paint with acrylic paints on canvases and all my left over paint on my palette goes to background papers. You are so right; they just create a page most of the time with their colors! Awesome pages can't wait to see the next one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoWza ! This page is stunning. Wonderful background and colouring and lots of things to see. It's very cool Samara :-D
    Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x