HEY! HEY! HEY!

GREAT NEWS!

I am very excited to tell you that IKEsART is going to be published in the March/April edition of Through The CraftRoom Door Magazine as the Featured Digi Artist :-D :-D

Friend, mentor and all round groovy chick IKE or IKESART.COM is going to be showing some of her images in a TTCR!  This has always been one of my favs, due to the runners of the mag being so kind, balanced and authentic.

I HOPE you will pop over to IKESART.COM to see Ike's Work, perhaps purchase one/some images and to give IKE kudos at Ike's World Challenge Blog.

YAYAYAYAYA  IKELLA!

Below is an image I created as a background to honor Ike's Art!
Peace,
Samara





I am so sorry that the digital pastel colors don't show up on my journal background.  But I hope you can appreciate Ike's Art anyway....





On the base background I used Ken Oliver Color Burst
Then Dyan Waverly stencils
Then Painter's Textured Grout
Then Tim Holtz stencils
Then Caran D'Ache Pencils
Then Kelly Creates Markers and Pitt Pens
I used a Stencil (which I honestly do not remember where I got it) for the uper right web
I then sprayed with Krylon

Shared with...

7 comments:

  1. WoWza ! I just adore all the gorgeous colours and texture on these pieces Samara. I wish I could be as free as that .... I struggle a bit with journal and MM pieces and have to repeatedly slap myself when I start to get 'anal' and fiddly hahahaha I am really looking forward to seeing us all in the TTCRD Magazine :-D :-D
    Thank you for making this for me and the huge 'shout'.
    Have a great trip :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colourful pieces, Samara, they're great. Thanks for joining us at IAAS. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A brilliant piece of art work, great texture and colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous journal page, love all the texture. Thanks for joining in this months 'Two or more layers' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colors. Love the pastel and Ike image too. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great works!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Corrosive Challenge Blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, wonderful colors. I love the addition of the texture. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x